Friday, June 22, 2007

Episode XXII: A Trip Home

A Visit Home

So I took a trip back to California, with the main item on the agenda being to attend Brian’s graduation and a related graduation party.

I accomplished both of those goals, as well as a few others, including:

-Eating good Mexican food

-Taking a trip to Bakersfield (a high priority for any California vacation)

-Playing volleyball late into the night

-Going to Universal Studios, Hollywood

-Coming in a distant second in a game of Risk!

-Coming in a distant second in a game of Monopoly

-Eating fancy cheeses and chocolates

-Surfing, eating and playing volleyball at Huntington

and most importantly:

-Having an all around good time with family and friends


I also managed to leave my MP3 player on the plane and break my digital camera at the beach. Luckily I didn't bring my laptop to California, because who knows what would have happened to it. The malfunction of my digital camera could pose a content problem for the future of this very photolog; for the time being, however, I will continue using my camera-phone and see how that works.

In the meantime, thanks to all the family and friends who helped make the stay a very pleasant one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come back home so I can whip you at ping pong!!!

Brian said...

I feel honored with being the top item on your agenda. So you didn't break your phone also, did you? Tell me if you get some cool ringtones on your phone so I can request one for when I call you!

Anonymous said...

well, i did not know at the time that you had broken your camera or lost your mp3 player, though i vaguely remember that being mentioned. sorry about that. that's what you get for living in kansas. (: