Sunday, July 06, 2008

Episode XLVI: Vacation Time! (Part I)



I have had the good fortune to be able to take a trip back to California for the last week and a half. Most of my time there was spent in the Sierra Nevadas with family and friends. Here are a few random pictures that I felt like sharing. I will mostly let the pictures speak for themselves.

Here we see Grandpa Norris playing pictionary:

Here I am riding a jet-ski. If you think I look dangerously fast, you are right: I am about to rev that thing up to a whopping top speed of fifty-one miles-per-hour!

What can be happier than a baptism? Please note the color coordination between fathers and daughters:

Here is a picture of my cousin Saty that I thought turned out remarkably well:

And finally, people seem to think that my cousin Micah looks a lot like me. I have never really agreed until I saw this picture:


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was sooooooo nice vacationing with you...I wish it could have been a longer visit, but I'm thankful you were able to be at Shaver all week! Missing you already! What a mean horseshoe you throw! When I get my pics organized, I'll send you a lovely copy of you in full swing! :)
Aunt Deyon

Anonymous said...

Wow, I never noticed how much Micah resembles you. I guess it's more obvious now that he's grown that beard. ;-)

Diane said...

Hey Adam, You crack me up! I've heard many comments about the resemblance between you and Micah and I usually see it in a profile view but this is hysterical. The only problem is that I'm not ready to see Micah with facial hair!! Yikes!! ;-)
It was great to see you at Shaver. Tell Amanda "hi" for me. I'd love to meet her some day.
Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

Saty says that in fairness, you really ought to post the oddly posed snapshot she took of you. :-)

razjericho said...

If I were as pretty as Saty, I would have posted that picture as well.