Sunday, February 22, 2009

Episode LIX: A Short Vacation



So I got a good deal on flights and was able to take a quick weekend getaway back to California to watch my cuz get married. I flew Southwest, and love was already in the air.


I didn’t have much time to spend that weekend, but I did have time to eat at one of my favorite eating establishments in the world. Also in this picture you will see that I ate with my old friends Rachel and Emery, who are themselves soon to be married. One other thing to note in this picture: the beautiful, beautiful sun!!!


Later that night I got to spend some time with some of my Norris family, which was a very good time. As an added benefit, I found one of those old View-Master toys where you see 3D photos through a binocular-like contraption. I got to learn a lot about flowers and the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II (which, by the way, took place in 1952).



Oh- and there was a wedding!




And of course another California wedding means another too-cool-to-be true photo shoot with the Norris boys.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...those norris boys are awesome! <3

Anonymous said...

yes, i agree with anonymous. we should start scheduling weddings throughout the year so you can come out more often. it was nice to see you. see you next wedding.
KYLE