Saturday, October 11, 2008

Episode LII: Billy the Wild Boar

KU hosted a “Carnival” the other night, and Amanda and I decided to check it out. It turned out to be fun, with a ferris wheel and games and rides and everything! The turning point of the night was when Amanda and I played the horse-racing game, pictured below.



She managed to place second, and I managed to win! Which meant that I won my choice of ridiculous-looking overstuffed animals. I chose this chubby wild boar with flames coming out of its rear. We hit it off immediately, and I called him Billy the Wild Boar.



We did everything together! We went on rides together…



We played games together…



We even went on the spinny whirly doodad ride together…



Then we got sick together…



Then we recovered by drinking some Diet Coke together (but we agreed it didn’t really taste that good)…




Finally, when we worked up our appetite again, we ate cupcakes together…



Oh, and I also had a good time with Amanda as well:



Now Billy the Wild Boar lives in my truck. He sits on the dashboard and intimidates any would-be car burglars. So far he has been 100% successful!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i guess he replaces the broken tuffy the titan. well i'm glad you had a great time with the flaming boar and an ok time with amanda. maybe your boar will get all sun bleached on your dashboard. and if alicia happens to read this, people from la verne wanted to congratulate her for passing her test.