Saturday, August 15, 2009

Episode LXVI: The Siblings Cometh

Guess what? My siblings came out to the Midwest recently just to see me! They were here for about two and a half weeks, and spent a total of almost three days hanging around with me.


I suppose I was having too much fun to take very many pictures, but here are some that I have.


Here is Kyle driving my truck. He did a very good job learning how to drive good old Trusty Rusty, if I do say so myself.



One day the boys and I played some sand volleyball with some of my homies. After a few hours of hard work, we refueled ourselves with some all-you-can-eat pizza before jumping into the lake (that other Brazilian-looking guy in the picture is Rafael, my labmate [and now roommate, but more on that in a later episode]).



Most of my siblings’ time here was spent at a church meeting. Here is a picture from one evening where the upstairs meeting hall was so full that we had to go down into the basement and watch a live video feed (church on TV!!!)



We did lots of fun things in the Kansas City area, such as eating, driving, throwing a frisbee around, skating, bowling, playing volleyball, eating, skating, seeing old friends, driving, eating, and here: getting ready to play ULTIMATE FRISBEE!!!



OK, that’s about all I’ve got as far as pictures, I’ll try to do a better job next time my siblings come out to see me (wink wink, nudge nudge). I will leave you with two pictures that I managed to snag featuring myself with two different lovely ladies.



2 comments:

Kyle said...

it was very nice to spend time with you! i plan to come out there again sometime...and thanks for complimenting my driving, your car cooperated for the most part, and had a very high clutch point so it was hard to stall. i have lots of good memories from that trip, thanks.

Lindsay said...

hey look, it's me! :)