Saturday, January 12, 2008

Episode XXXV: Update

Here is a quick update of Adam’s life. First and foremost, I am happy to announce that I bought a brand new digital camera, and that it should be arriving here anytime soon. Then, there will be no more un-illustrated posts! Hooray!

Secondly, life at present is fairly busy, thus the fair delay in posting. I will attempt to restart my pre-holiday schedule starting today.

Third, a quick, superficial look at how my California Holiday Vacation went. Here are some things I did:

- Went to a wedding

- Went skiing

- Went to Christmas

- Went to bed

- Beat Guitar Hero III

- Got a physical.

- Played Volleyball

- Welcomed in the New Year

- Decided to buy a vacation house (but did not decide how to fund it)

- Ate lots of food

- Ate good Mexican food

- Gained weight

- Watched some Lakers games

- Went swimming

- Last but not least: spent lots of time with family and friends

Finally, I must say a good word about my airline, ExpressJet. Based on just this one round-trip experience, I would highly recommend it to anyone who is considering flying to any one of ExpressJet’s limited destinations. The flight itself was probably the most pleasant flight experience I have ever had.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you didn't really beat guitar hero, but it was still fun. i'm stuck on a round of songs on hard that includes "Before I Forget" "3's & 7's" and last but not least "Knights of Cydonia." They're pretty hard. good job getting a camera. good luck buying a vacation home for me to stay in.

razjericho said...

For the record, I did to beat guitar hero iii. Kyle has no idea what he's talking about.